In these terms and conditions on this page “Us” “us” “Our” “our” “We” “we” and “COMPANY” is referencing Universal Heart Coaching;
“You” and “you” is referencing any website visitor or user of this internet site www.AthenaLucene.com (which is owned by Universal Heart Coaching).
If you do not accept the terms and conditions of this Universal Heart Coaching website, you must discontinue using it.
These terms and conditions are subject to change by us at any time and at our discretion without notice. Use of this website and purchasing our products and/ or services after such changes are posted will indicate your agreement to these changes. As a result, we encourage you to consult the terms and conditions each time you use this website or purchase products and/or services from us.
When you make payments to us, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
Our Intellectual Property
You acknowledge that all materials and content displayed or otherwise accessible through this website, including, without limitation: articles, text, photographs, images, illustrations, computer software and code, and design elements, are protected under United States and foreign copyright and other laws.
Except as expressly authorized by COMPANY, you agree to not sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, alter, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, edit, adapt, create, upload or post on the internet (including placing on another website), or exploit in any other way, whether in whole or in part, such materials or content without the express written permission of COMPANY.
Your Intellectual Property & Our Rights to your material
We make no ownership claims with respect to any intellectual property you supply to us for purposes of review or alteration.
You declare that all material submitted to us for review or alteration is not in violation of any copyright or trademark laws. You must have either created all material or have permission from the owner of the material to use them.
Links to Other Websites and Third Party References
This site contains links to other websites and online resources that are not owned or controlled by Us.
We have no control over these other sites, and therefore you acknowledge that COMPANY is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content on such sites; nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of any such site
We offer several service programs. The pricing for these programs will be clearly stated on the applicable page or documents we email to you upon your request.
Your Account With Us
You agree that you have provided, and will continue to provide accurate, up to date, and complete information about yourself. We need this information to provide you with the Services and features you pay us to provide.
Ability To Accept Terms and Conditions
You affirm that you are 18 years of age or older, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions, and to abide by and comply with these Terms and Conditions.
If you need to contact us, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may make improvements or changes to Our Website, the Content, or to any of our programs or services, at any time and without advance notice.
You are advised that Content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Although every effort has been made to accurately represent information, we give no warranty and make no representation, express or implied, as to:
- The adequacy or appropriateness of the Services for your purpose;
- Any implied warranty or condition as to merchantability or fitness of the Services for a purpose other than that for which the Services are commonly used;
- Compatibility of Our Website with your equipment, software or telecommunications connection.
We may receive commissions from third party companies as ‘affiliate’ compensation, and we may link to these companies from our site. Notwithstanding, we always deliver a true opinion of the product or service.
The information contained on our website is for information purposes only. We are not acting as a financial, accounting, legal, investment, medical, or other advisor, and we do not guarantee that you will achieve any particular results from participating in any of COMPANY’s programs, services, or from using any of the information on this site.
We are not liable in any circumstances for special, indirect or consequential loss or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, loss of data or loss of revenues or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with your use of Our Website or the purchase of Services.
Limitation of Liability
COMPANY expressly disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions or conduct of any third-party user of our website or any advertiser or sponsor of the website. Under no circumstances shall COMPANY and its officers, directors, employees, agents licensors, be liable for any injury, loss, damage (including special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages) or expense arising in any manner whatsoever from (i) the acts, omissions or conduct of any third-party user; and (ii) any use or inability to use any materials, software, content, goods or services located at or made available at any website linked to or from this website.
If you decide to access or use any linked website or content, materials, software, goods or services from a website linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
You hereby release COMPANY and its officers, directors, employees, agents and their respective successors and assigns, from any damages that you incur, and agree not to assert any claims against them, arising from your purchase or use of any products or services made available through our website or by third parties through this website.
Links, Downloads, Features and Advertisements our website contains links to third-party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by us of the contents of such third-party websites.
We take no responsibility for the accuracy, content, or any aspect of that material, and disclaim any liability to you for such material or for any consequence of your decision to use the links provided or your use of such material. We also disclaim all liability and make no representations or warranties for any products or services sold or provided to you by any third party. Your purchase of products or services through one of those other sites is subject to agreements and/or the terms and conditions in effect between you and the providers of products and services at those other sites. You agree that you shall not bring a suit or claim against us or any of our affiliates arising from or based on your purchase or use of products or services through those other sites.
Links do not imply that we or any of our affiliates sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo, or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo, or copyright symbol of COMPANY or any of our affiliates.
We are not responsible for the content of any third-party website, nor does it make any representation or warranty of any kind regarding any third-party website including, without limitation:
* (i) any representation or warranty regarding the legality, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, suitability of any content on any third-party website;
* (ii) any representation or warranty regarding the merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any material, content, software, goods or services located at or made available through such third-party websites; or
* (iii) any representation or warranty that the operation of the third-party websites will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects or errors in such third-party website will be corrected or that such third-party website will be free from viruses or other harmful components.
While we encourage links to this website, it does not wish to be linked to or from any third-party website which:
* (i) contains, posts or transmits any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including, without limitation, any content constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law, regulation which may be damaging or detrimental to the activities, operations, credibility or integrity of Universal Heart Coaching or which contains, posts or transmits any material or information of any kind which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, could be harmful to minors, harasses or advocates harassment of another person, provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, provides instructional information about illegal activities, including, without limitation, the making or buying of illegal weapons; or
* (ii) contains, posts or transmits any information, software or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy, or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights. We reserve the right to prohibit or refuse to accept any link to this website, including, without limitation, any link which contains or makes available any content or information of the aforementioned nature, at any time. You agree to remove any link you may have to our website upon the request of COMPANY.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless COMPANY, our officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and their respective successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses whatsoever, including, without limitation, legal fees and disbursements resulting directly or indirectly from: (i) your breach of any of the terms of this agreement; (ii) your access, use or inability to access or use our website or any website Content or other content to which our website is or may be linked to from time to time; (iii) your use of, reliance on, publication, communication or distribution, uploading or downloading of anything on or from our website; or (iv) your violation of any law or regulation.
Registration and Use of Passwords
To access particular pages and features of this website, you may be asked to register with COMPANY. You agree:
* (i) that we reserve the right to refuse registration access to any individual or organization at any time
* (ii) to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by any form provided by us and
* (iii) to maintain and promptly update the information you provide to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
To access particular pages of this website, you may need to use a username and password, which you will receive through our website registration process. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of the password and account, and you are responsible for all activities that occur using your password or account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure or our failure to protect your password or account information.
Security of Information on the Internet
You should note that information sent or received over the Internet may be unsecure and we cannot and do not make any representation or warranty concerning security of any communication to or from our website or any representation or warranty regarding the interception by third parties of personal or other information.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction